Did You Know?
- Ohio ranks 19th in Flood claim payments among the 50 states and, according to government statistics, 25-30% of all flood losses occur in low to moderate risk zones.
- Homeowners policies do not cover damage caused by flooding.
- During the life of a 30-year mortgage there is a 26% chance of flood damage while only a 4% chance of loss due to fire.
- Flood losses are often caused by melting snow, severe storms, and inadequate drainage systems. Often, no federal aid is released for these calamities.
- Many homeowners who do not live near large bodies of water still face a significant risk of flooding from improper grading and water runoff from surrounding properties.
- Flood Insurance, underwritten by the National Flood Insurance Program, is available through our office and is backed by the federal government.
How We Can Help
- Our policies can be specifically designed to cover your home, commercial property, or condo, as well as your contents.
- We can typically have the standard waiting period waived when flood insurance is required for a loan closing.
- Flood insurance premiums can be as little as $250 a year but vary greatly depending upon how much coverage you want and where you live.
- Visit www.floodsmart.gov for helpful information and tips.
Get a Quote
It’s simple! Click here to download the flood quote sheet. Just complete and submit it to us for a quick, no-obligation quote. Three easy ways to submit:
PO Box 328 Lima, OH 45802
NO COVERAGE CAN BE CONSIDERED BOUND OR ALTERED MERELY BY LEAVING A PHONE MESSAGE OR SENDING AND EMAIL
Feel free to call us with questions at 419-229-5010 or toll free at 800-686-1657